Direct to Client is just a fancy way of saying we work directly with the end Client (you!). The reason we make this distinction is that we do a lot of work for agencies on behalf of their Clients. But in a Direct-to-Client relationship, we work directly with you on your project(s).
We work with all types and all sizes of businesses.
- B2B & B2C
- Professional Services (CFOs, Lawyers, Medical Practices, Financial Services, Realtors)
- Retail & Online Retail (Restaurants, Clothiers, Importers, Dance Studios, Body Shops)
- Wholesalers (Seafood Distributors, Consumer Product Importers, etc.)
- Manufacturers & Assembly Operations (Components, Machines, Cabling, HVAC)
- Artisans & Artists (Potters, Luthiers, Writers, Photographers)
- Regional Businesses, Nation-wide Businesses and International Concerns
- Sole Proprietors & Partnerships
- Small Businesses, Mid-Sized Businesses, Large Businesses
We’ve worked with SunAnt on multiple projects. They’ve approached each with a careful and professional approach, working with us to fully understand all objectives and developing a plan to help us meet our goals. Their expertise and partnership enable us to get the results we need. They deliver.
- Josh Prior, Dir of Digital Mktg, Universal Technical Institute
Website Development and/or Hosting
We can build pretty much anything needed as it relates to websites. We are experts in both php and .net, as well as affiliated languages and the most credible platforms. In terms of types of websites we are most frequently hired to build are the following…
that enable consumers to buy stuff and companies to sell stuff
site that is editable in real-time from any web enabled computer
eCommerce functionality without actual eCommerce Transactions
with Interactive Listings, Mapping, Directions, User Reviews, etc.
SunAnt is 100% Committed to Free Speech. To the death.
We do quite a few of these for Mkt, Sales, and other Departments. Can’t show ‘em to you, though.
Interactive Marketing covers a massive spectrum of disciplines. We are aces at some of these disciplines, but not all of them. For instance, we are exemplary at PPC and On-site SEO, but we are not aces at Off-Site SEO or Social Media Marketing.
Pay-per-click Marketing (ie. Paid Search Engine Ads). We do it right, won’t rip you off and are open to incentive-based arrangements.
Work we do on your actual site to promote your site’s rank. We can build from ground-up or take over where your current provider stumbled.
Work done on the intertubes to increase your search profile. One of the few things we don’t do in-house. So, we’ve partner with the best link-builder in the world.
- New PPC Accounts
- PPC Reclamation
- Low Management Fees
- New & Old Sites
- SEO Reclamation
- On-time Treatments
- Ongoing Treatments
- Inbound Link Building
- Fully-Diversified Strategy
- Custom Portfolio-Building
- Any Reasonable Budget
The line between Web Graphic Arts and Programming are being blurred. So that today’s graphic artist must be fluent in a variety of programming languages.
involves taking Photoshop, Indesign, or other design files and “cutting” and “coding” them up in order to make them functional in the web environment.
involves taking already carved & coded files and applying them to a website platform (ie. think of it like putting siding, shingles, etc. on the exterior of a site-built house).
Website Content Development
Web Content Development is a crucial aspect of building a great site. It is especially important as it related to a Client’s on-going efforts to build Search Engine Rank.
- Copywriting We here at SunAnt can write very solid web copy all day long.
- Product Descriptions When true, top-shelf writing is required.
- Copy Optimization (SEO-related stuff) We take existing copy and optimize it for search ranking purposes.