We’ve all been in business long enough to know that not every relationship is made in Heaven.
A good relationship (ie. a “Good Fit”) is one of mutual benefit to each party.
We subscribe to the Expandable Pie model.
We reject the Zero Sum worldview.
Having productive relationships with Good Clients makes coming to work and working hard easy.
What SunAnt Clients have in Common…
- They Trust Us, Our Judgment, and our Hard-Earned Expert Knowledge
- They Value Our Opinions and Expect Us to Have Them
- They Possess Reasonable Expectations
- They Focus on Real Improvements over Time (rather than “silver bullets”)
- They Prefer Substance (over “sizzle”)
- They Know where Wisconsin is on a Map
- They Value Time (theirs and ours)
- They Know we are neither the cheapest nor the most expensive