We will teach you tips on how to manage the social profiles and online presence of your business across the major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Using social media properly can ensure that you effectively engage with your audience to get the maximum value and potential out of your customer/client relationships.
Weather Tek Seminar: Scheduled for February 15, 2011, 9am
Social Media Seminar: Don’t Twitter Around, Get LinkedIn on Facebook
- making status updates to multiple social networks
- basics of social media profile management tasks
- accepting “friend requests” and “follows”
- audience building, email subscriber list-building
- reputation monitoring on social networks and Google alerts
- responding to inquiries, related discussions on social networks, and reacting to related current events
Social Media Seminar by SunAnt Interactive
Learn how to use Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter to interact with prospects and existing customers. Bring relevant traffic to your website and promote your business online easily by making small efforts every week using social media venues. This online marketing training takes place at the Weather-Tek Design Center in Brookfield, WI on February 15th, 2011.
Spend an hour and a half with us on that Tuesday morning to learn how you can benefit from all the Web has to offer from properly using Social Media to increase business.
Don’t miss out on this free opportunity to discover your company’s potential on the Internet. There are so many exciting things to learn!