We’ll help you determine if your website’s pages are correctly indexed.
Technical SEO Website Audit
At SunAnt Interactive, our technical analysis is a process where we review your website’s content and code for search engine friendliness and provides recommendations for improving search engine friendliness. In an official, detailed document we’ll help you determine if your website’s pages are correctly indexed by search engines, if the site content is relevant for your important keywords and if search engines are seeing any missing pages or broken links.
Competitive Intelligence Report
As part of our comprehensive SEO service here at SunAnt Interactive, we perform what’s called a Competitive Intelligence Report. The purpose of this audit is to gain a better understanding of where your best converting traffic is coming from and to learn what keywords should be implemented throughout the website. We analyze the competitive online landscape of your industry, website’s title tags, meta descriptions, image alt tags, page headings and content.
Our SEO specialists at SunAnt Interactive start with tools, such as Google Search Console, to determine opportunities for improving keyword targeting. We also review off-site factors, such as backlinks, that affect the organic authority of the website.
We use Google Analytics to explore the various sources of traffic to the website and review the tracking of events, goals, and conversions that could lead to better marketing decisions. We also take an inventory of your website’s existing or planned URLs, title tags, meta descriptions and headings and provide a strategy for maximizing search engine indexation.
Before any changes are applied to the website, we’ll provide you with a baseline report showing the relative visibility of your site in the search engines, compared to your online competitors’ websites. This report will reveal key opportunities for improvement in search engine rankings. Thirty days after implementation, we’ll also monitor the ranking of your website, for up to 50 keywords relevant to your niche, to determine if visibility of your site in the search engines was gained or lost.
- Current organic rankings in Google for 40-50 keyword phrases
- Recommendations on how to improve your website for better positioning in the search engines
- Off-site website metrics, such as number of backlinks and the diversity of anchor text found for your website and your competitors’ websites
- A content inventory and site mapping spreadsheet that details our recommended page names, title tags, meta descriptions and page headings
- Offsite NAP strategy (check for accuracy of Name, Address and Phone number across the 3 major aggregators and Internet Yellow Page-style websites and suggest a plan for remediation)
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30am
13105 W Bluemound Rd, Suite #250, Brookfield, WI 53051
Have a project you’re interested
in discussing with us?
in discussing with us?
Give us a call or stop by, we’d love to talk!
13105 W. Bluemound Rd, Suite #250, Brookfield, WI 53005. (262) 641-2613