This position has already been filled.
As the Director of Internet Marketing, my focus has been on providing search engine optimization services and paid search management services to local small businesses. I am looking to hire an expert internet marketing professional to take over my current responsibilities as Director of Internet Marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident in ability to interact with clients
- Knows how to manage team members
- Ability to manage multiple complex, ongoing projects
Day to Day Tasks
- Determine strategies to be used by the Internet Marketing team for onsite and offsite optimization
- Create systems and ensure processes for the Internet Marketing division are documented
- Help direct our website marketing message
- Assess new productivity tools and communication tools
- Follow up with the Sales Manager on new and stale leads and prospects
- Assist the Sales Manager in creation of marketing material to use in the sales process
- Prepare topics for local seminars and gatherings
- Interview and hire new Internet marketing team members
- Track profitability of the Internet marketing department
- Read blogs and attend training courses to stay on top of Internet trends and business management techniques
- Train the Internet Marketing Managers and Analysts and conduct weekly team member coaching
- Write blogs posts monthly for us and ensure Internet Marketing team members do so as well
- Meet with President and directors of other departments to decide quarterly strategies and initiatives
- Assign and oversee tasks for Internet Marketing Manager and Analysts to fulfill
- Ensure the Internet Marketing Manager is coordinating copywriting or content development efforts for new or existing clients
- Track expenses per project and report figures to the President monthly
- Ensure that our email blast is sent monthly
- Meet with existing clients or facilitate meetings between the Internet Marketing Manager and the client to discuss future opportunities
- Ensure Analysts send quality monthly work reports to clients based on Google Analytics data
- Ensure the Internet Marketing team is helping the Sales Manager in reviewing websites of prospects before sales meetings
- Determine if clients will continue service at end of contract and report to Sales Manager for possible opportunities
- Become and remain Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified
Desired Skills and Experience
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools
- WordPress and other content management systems
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Apple Keynote
- Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
- Basecamp and Highrise
- Filezilla or other FTP program
- Basecamp (project management), Linkdex (rank tracking)
- Time tracking
The Director of Internet Marketing reports directly to the President. The Internet Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Internet Marketing and delegates projects as assigned by the Director. The Internet Marketing Analysts fulfill work as delegated by the Internet Marketing Manager.
About this company
SunAnt Interactive has been serving all areas of business including a specialty in custom WordPress web development and Internet marketing for the home builders, remodelers, manufacturers and the hospitality industry since 1996. Our firm has created over 32 Web Design Award-winning websites for numerous clients throughout the years. Our office is located in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
SunAnt Interactive now serves over 350 clients that cover a broad spectrum of industries, including contractors, manufacturers, and many other types of small businesses. We have the experience required to produce a simple brochure-style web site or a robust e-commerce solution, there is no web site too small or too large.
SunAnt’s expert web designers and programmers can fulfill anyone’s web site goals. Our seasoned graphic designer can meet all print needs, such as brochures, business cards, and signs, as well as web graphics needs, including custom animations.