This position has already been filled.
The Senior Level SEO Expert aids the Internet Marketing Manager in executing various online marketing initiatives such as search engine optimization for multiple clients who require ongoing assistance with gaining visibility in the search engines.
We are looking for someone who can “hit the ground running”, is already training in the ways of SEO, already has experience in performing techinal website audits and competitive landscape reports as well as determining keyword strategies.
The SEO Expert will also help to monitor website traffic sources and trends in order to assist the Internet Marketing Manager in reporting to clients on a regular basis regarding progress made, work completed and recommendations for improving website visitor interaction.
Call our office to apply.
- A People-pleaser, eager to prove him/herself
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Very self-motivated to learn and grow
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident in ability to interact with clients
- Committed, loyal, communicative and honest
- Understanding web design and Internet marketing best practices by reading blogs and attending training courses to stay on top of Internet trends
- Executing search engine optimization strategies as determined by the Director of Internet Marketing
- Expanding the visibility and reach of SunAnt Interactive online by writing blog posts and participating in social media
- Furthering education and also the goodwill of SunAnt Interactive in the community by leading and attending monthly tech and/or marketing-related meetups, events or conferences
- Interviewing clients for the purpose of getting timely, relevant topics for our copywriters to write about on a monthly basis
- Distributing content to clients’ blogs and to various venues around the Internet for linkbuilding purposes
- Finding quality prospective venues and authors for guest post opportunities on various blogs around the Web and on clients’ websites
- Working with website owners and webmasters to achieve detailed lists of submission requirements for guest posts
- Tracking submitted article statuses to ensure proper publishing
- Performing keyword and competitor research
- Analyzing clients’ websites for design, usability, technology, and SEO-friendliness
- Creating monthly work and progress reports for clients
- Becoming and remaining certified in various Internet marketing programs
- Available to work 40 hours per week in Sussex, Wisconsin
- Effective in English language communication
- Citizen of the USA or a registered permanent resident alien of USA
Software and Tools Used:
- Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Open Site Explorer
- Microsoft Excel
- Copyscape & spelling, grammar and keyword density tools
- Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube
- Hootsuite, Raven Tools, SEOmoz
- 37 Signals’ Basecamp and Highrise
SunAnt Interactive is a small website design, development, and Internet marketing company based in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Job Title: Senior Level SEO Expert
Company: SunAnt Interactive
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Internet, Online Media, Market Research
Job Function: Project Management, Information Technology, Research
Compensation: $40,000 – $50,000 Yearly Salary
Referral Bonus: $150
Call our office to apply.