There is a way to conduct business properly that does not mean having to compromise oneself.
We intend to make our way while keeping our integrity in tact.
- We never sell or build anything a client doesn’t need (even if they really, really want it).
- We never suggest anything we would not do if we were in the Client’s shoes.
- We treat our Clients’ budgets as if they were our own, looking out for their ROI at every turn.
SunAnt’s core management group may come from all points across the political spectrum, but there are some core tenets we all agree on:
- Working hard is important.
- Doing good work is important.
- Being honest is important.
- Being above boards at all times is important.
- Gouging Clients is bad.
- Earning a dollar commensurate with the effort needed to accomplish the mission at hand is good.
We are not the lowest-cost provider (to be sure). Nor are we the most expensive (by any means).