WORDPRESS SEO SERVICES
On-Site SEO and Off-Site SEO
As an experienced Milwaukee SEO company,
we have the skills it takes to help you succeed.
Done correctly, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) can provide the highest marketing ROI available today. However, putting keywords on your site is just the beginning, and is no longer enough to drive a successful rank building campaign. There can be dozens of alterations to be made for every page of a site, which often require ongoing refinement to improve results. And that’s just for your on-site efforts.
There are numerous strategies to achieve top organic rankings, both ‘good’ and ‘bad’. Bad SEO is referred to as ‘Black Hat’ and should be avoided at all costs; punishment is a one way ticket to the void – your site will be removed from the search index entirely.
We do not advocate, teach or use black hat practices. ‘White Hat SEO’ is accepted by the search engines, utilizing a fairly simple logic – what is good for the user is good for the search.
SunAnt is extremely professional, quick to respond to calls or emails. It has been a breath of fresh air after working with my web designer that I had to poke him with a hot stick and sit with him to get any work done on my site. I highly recommend SunAnt to everyone for SEO. Since having SunAnt work on my site, I have gotten 3 new clients this month alone off the website. My site had been up for 2 years without anyone finding it. I have been so impressed with this company.
Our goal at SunAnt Interactive is to see you succeed online.
We enjoy what we do and enjoy working with other successful businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs in the Milwaukee area. With our Internet Marketing Services, our goal is to help you:
- Increase website traffic through improving search engine rankings and website visibility
- Integrate marketing messages that turn visitors into prospects, and prospects into customers
- Encourage website visitors to take action (such as a quote request, phone call, online purchase)
- Track and measure the interaction of website visitors for the purpose of increasing leads and sales
Two Ways to do SEO: On-site and Off-site:
It’s important to do On Page SEO and Off-Site Link Building. On-site efforts outline your qualities to the search engine spiders. Your content needs to support your strategy. Link building can be seen as the citations by 3rd party sources which support your on-site argument.
On Site Search Engine Optimization
As the name implies, is specifically concerned with the proper presentation of information on a website: the implementation of keywords, content and links to clearly define your products and services to search engines and users alike, in order to achieve top ranking positions in the SERPS. Keep in mind that you are dealing with an algorithm, a computer with set limitations and parameters of evaluation. There is nothing intuitive about it, with little to no comparative capabilities. In essence this means that targeting “shoes” will not help your rankings for “sandals”. Keyword content considerations necessarily include:
- Headlines and Sub-headings
- Keyword Research is the single most important activity prior to optimizing any website. Keyword research not only helps better define the content on your website, but allows for the search marketer to hone pages of the website to match search engine user’s queries.
- Canonicalization of URLs is an essential way to make sure that: 1. Any instances of duplicate content on the website due to multiple URL creation is eliminated, 2. Make sure that the search engines have one true, primary source for your content. This helps ensure that authority of your content is not divided unnecessarily between multiple versions and can lead to better search engine positions by concentrating the power of a single page.
- Page Titles – the text placed in the title tag (between theportions) in the website’s meta data will appear in the title bar of a user’s browser when they view the web page. This is viewed as one of the most important factors in on-site SEO. Each page should have unique title, using a keyword or keyword phrase to describe what the page is about. Search Engines will display up to 65 – 70 characters to users in their SERP (Search Engine Results Page). Page title tags should be crafted consumers on search engines looking for specific services, products, or information.
- Meta Descriptions – A Meta Description is a short blurb with targeted keywords and phrases that will entice users to click through to the website when it displays in the search engine results pages (SERPs). This is viewed by experts in SEO as another one of the most important factors in on-site SEO. The information in these tags can influence how search engines rank your site for relevance. It benefits a company to write unique, keyword-centric descriptions, to clarify and encourage a user into clicking through to the web page.
- Site platform and coding concerns and requirements
- Content visibility – just because you see it, does not mean the search engine can
- Site navigation/Menu naming conventions
- Internal linking opportunities from every page
- Graphics and layout considerations
- Image naming conventions
- The inclusion of a sitemap
Unique, Optimized On Page Content
Unique, authoritative, abundant copy is crucial in today’s search environment.
Optimized content simply means content that is purposefully-written to support the respective page’s optimization goals. This entails inclusion of proper target key words, h tags, properly-tagged images, and a slew of other considerations.
Original, optimized content along with proper research-based tags, etc, must work together, in concert, to advance the over-arching goal: improving search rank.
Off-site Search Engine Optimization
This is concerned with obtaining offsite keyword optimized links to appropriate pages on your website. These links act as highly effective flags that attract the search engine’s attention. They are used to both confirm and establish the relevance of your webpage content. Industry experts agree that offsite optimization is critical for SEM (Search Engine Marketing). Offsite optimization is what is commonly referred to as “Backlinks” or Textlinks”. These are links from a variety of online sources, such as directory listings, press releases, blog posts, etc. Google revolutionized the search marketplace by viewing a website’s interconnectedness to the rest of the web as a primary factor for determining rank. Therefore, your website’s ranking is determined by the effective implementation of keywords both on your site and as dispersed across the internet as possible. The object is to appear as a credible source of information, product and/or service, in relation to your keywords. Search engines determine this by the quantity and quality of links back to your site.
Seriously: Do not attempt this at home. Do not hire rookies. To give you an idea of how specialized this discipline is, we here at SunAnt contract this work. That is, we don’t do this in-house.
Quantity is simply the number of inbound links – in most cases the more the better.
Quality is a bit harder to define as it is primarily a factor of relevance and importance. Links from a site that is relevant to your industry will have a greater impact than one that is not. Furthermore, a link from an important website (as identified by Page Rank) will also maximize the impact.
Reputation Matters – It used to be enough to tell the search engines what your site was about. These days, it’s not what you say about yourself… It’s about what Others are saying about you.
Diversification Matters – Inbound links need to be properly diversified. Publisher Diversification, as well as Link Profile Diversification is crucial. Doing in-bound link building incorrectly can cause an amazing amount of headaches and heartache.
Natural Progression Matters – A typical rookie mistake is to attempt to build Rome in a day… that is, get a bunch of inbound links over a short period of time. This is a major no-no. Any link-building strategy must be built in a systematic manner over time.
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm